Thursday, September 27, 2012

Orange Tiger Background

I have actually had the following picture sitting in my stack of things to write about for some time now. After talking with a good friend, we realized all of the different large cats that I could still turn into wallpapers based on my cats and colors theme. And I took a bit of a break from making these too, but that is no reason why I should still be sitting with a fully wonderful wallpaper in my hands. Anyway, a while ago I decided to finally push forward and make the tiger orange eyes wallpaper for my iPhone.


One thing that is easily noticeable from this picture is that I have finally figured out how to do coloring the yes, coloring the cat, and still making both stand out and beautiful. The secret is completely in getting the rest of the tiger to be partially black and white, which then allows for the eyes to glow. There is still a lot more that goes into making these than just that, but for the core it is really the singling out of the eyes that matter.

For the large version I also added a small quote because I put it on one of my tumblr blogs and I wanted to have some sort of statement. Overall, I think this came out really well, as do a lot of other people on tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment