Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sitting Here with Peaches

I could not sleep tonight, which might be a symptom of having taken a nap earlier in the evening and then waking up. I say earlier, but in truth I really mean at bed time and then waking during the middle of the night. In either case to which you are reading this, considering this, and maybe even pondering this, I am awake. So first matter of business was to satisfy my stomach, which is why I am now sitting here with a bowl of peaches. Thank God for canned foods, otherwise I might actually have to go to the store.

Anyway, not a whole lot to do tonight since I've pretty much watched every movie that I could On Demand. I know that by saying that I am basically saying I watched weeks upon weeks of movies, but if you have not gotten the picture from my other blogs right now then you probably have failed to realize just how much free time I have. And earlier I was watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I must have watched that movie enough times to know all the best lines without ever watching it again, I was mainly using the movie as a tool to try and get to me to go sleep. If this blog is any clue, it did not work very well. So after about an hour of listening to Daniel Radcliffe, to which I despise no matter how cute he was when he was young, I decided it was time to get up and start eating or something. And in accordance with my friend Vicki, that sounds about right since we "ate our way through San Francisco" because we are "foodies." It only makes sense that I should start eating now.

On some other random notes, I finally started writing again. Granted, what I have written in Microsoft Word is not exactly all that much, but it is the start of an idea. I think that was the problem I was having up until tonight, I could not easily formulate or see an idea of what I wanted to write. That was, until I was suddenly struck by one that just kind of captivated me. It is nothing like I have personally ever done before, but it is something I think I can easily write about. Anyway, I have also set-up a brand new goal along with this brand new idea. While my parents are away and I have a house all to myself, I am just going to sit down every day and write until my fingers are bleeding all over the keyboard. The plan, finish an entire novel by the end of the week. That way when they get back I can go back into hibernation or maybe send my novel off to friends and order them to read it and love it. I know my friends, they'll love this idea.

Who knows though. They say the start of a new day is at the end of another, or at least if they have not then I claim all rights to that phrase right now and everyone must quote me. Otherwise, that is a quote form an anonymous source. You get the idea, I'm rambling. I think I might go finish up my other blog right now. Yeah, I have another whole blog in the works, but it is just another movie review...

No comments:

Post a Comment