Thursday, September 13, 2012

Making Some Phone Wallpaper

Having the usual amount of spare time that comes with being jobless, I decided to spend today working on some wallpapers I thought I could use for my iPhone's background. Now, this is all from an image that anyone can find online, but I worked to actually make the snow leopard's eyes more blue and more glowing then they normally would be. I also worked to get the black and white coloring just right, for there is actually a flavor of saturation that I wanted to go into the picture. In other words, the black and white area is not a complete wash of all colors. Instead, it takes away most of the color but leaves just enough to make the picture still feel realistic while leaving focus on those eyes.

I've left my phone's home screen showing and how I aligned the picture in the background, to give an idea of what it will look like on your phone if you feel like using the image for your own phone's background.



Full Image Wallpaper
Phone Wallpaper

Please feel free to click on the links above and download the images to use as your own background for your phone. I have left the full image edit that I made as well as my personal resizing for my phone.  To download, simply click the image and then right-click and save-as to your computer. Also, for my phone I worked with the image's location until I could see the eyes in between my applications, which really gives them that nice, stalking glare.

I know that there are similar images of this snow leopard out there, with the same blue-eyed enhanced stare, but the difference between mine and the other ones is that I worked to color the background blue as well, which I think enhances the image a bit, and I also worked to keep just the right amount of coloring in the snow leopard's fur. Beyond that, I used a few other tricks that really enhance the eyes that the other ones barely even touch on, meaning I spent more time really bringing out those beautiful blues. Anyway, I hope everyone can enjoy my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment