Saturday, September 15, 2012

Green Panther Background

Still going along with my whole colors and cats theme that I have been using to build a whole colorful library of background wallpapers for my phone, today I followed the suggestion of my friend when asked what I should do for the color green. Jodi said I should make a snow leopard with green eyes, to which we both laughed because I just made a snow leopard kitty with blue eyes and so doing it again would be redundant and ridiculous. However, Laurel mentioned that I should use a panther and bring out the feline's eyes with green and a nice green background. 




One internet search later and I had a wonderful starting picture! The background was already beautiful and green, the panther's eyes were already green, and all that was needed was some expert photoshop touching-ups that would then bring out the colors just right and make it amazing. Now, with that said there are still some advance techniques used in this photograph to really bring out the different types of lines and styles I used as well as some editing to take away some of the parts that I did not like. And of course, I had to work with all the colors to get them to be the right shades of green, which is to say that none of them where when I started.

As is true with all of these that I have made, click on the image to bring-up the full size and then right-click and save-as to download them to your desktop! And of course, if you would like to submit your vote for what I should photoshop tomorrow on my kitty and color collection, then please leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment