Saturday, September 8, 2012

Listen to This: Gangnam Style

I will not say that this is not weird, but like many things that happen on the internet it has finally attracted me. And once I have determined that I like something, for whatever reason, I will actually send it to all my friends and force them to watch it. So I thought, why not then force it onto my blog? Anyway, the following is a song I had never heard before until YouTube suddenly thrust it upon me as the most popular video out there. When you watch it, you'll see why; and yes you must watch it to really understand. So do not just listen to this song, watch!

Music Video for Gangnam Style by Psy

Let me be the first to say that besides the part where he says gangnam style and eh sexy lady, I have absolutely no idea what he is saying. I do not even know what gangnam style is, but I can guess that it must be the style he just came up with. Still, the weirdness of this video and the awesomeness of the song make me want to write a whole blog about it. So watch and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment