Sunday, September 16, 2012

Yellow Cheetah Background

From a second friend whom is really into cheetahs I was asked to do a fourth background wallpaper image. This one is for the color yellow, which only seemed fitting to the cat's actual colors. I have to say that of all the cat's I have done so far, this one has gone through an epic change and really came out surprisingly awesome and amazing! So without further hold-up, here is what I ended up making today.




Again, I took a beautiful picture of the cat from the internet and then worked to really bring out the eyes. In this one, the challenge with the eyes was really in highlighting them without the normal highlights that I have with eyes. Normally there is a dark patch, a glare from the camera or the sun, and then several other smaller details, but these eyes did not have that. So instead I worked to try and make them electrifying. After that it was simply taking most the color out of the cheetah and also changing the savannah's color to really reflect what I wanted everyone to focus on. Compared to the original image, the photoshopping was amazing.

As with all of these, click on the image that you would like to download and then right-click and save-as the image to save the photograph to your computer. Also, I am still taking requests, so feel free to continue sending me more of what colors and cats you would like to see in a similar fashion. This is actually pretty fun and not too time consuming, so I have been really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment