Friday, September 14, 2012

Red Lion Background

Yesterday after showing off my new snow leopard wallpaper background to some friends, one of my friends showed me that he was using a lion for his background. It was actually a really common background that people use, black and white with the lion looking up. I will not lie, that is a beautiful picture and I probably could have just added some color back to that one. However, being the individual that I am, I went out onto the internet looking for my own lion to edit for my phone background (which I probably will not use for at least seven months). Anyway, as I did before I will give it to the rest of the world if they want to use it for their background.

Full Image Wallpaper Phone Wallpaper

Today's wallpaper was made by taking a really pretty image of a lion lying in the savannah and working with the colors again to really bring out the eyes. However, unlike yesterday's image I could not see the lion as being black and white with glowing eyes. So instead I took a bit of color out of the lion's coloring and brought out the color in the eyes, which was all I needed to do to make those eyes stand out. I also worked to darken the shadows and really bring out that handsome mane on the lion. A lot of work lead to a much more astounding picture of the lion for everyone to enjoy!

As with yesterday, click on the image to enlarge the picture and then right-click and save-as to take your own copy! Submit your comments now on what kitty cat you would like to see next in a wallpaper background!

1 comment:

  1. Who took the original photograph of the lion? is it copywrited? like produced by a professional photographer?

    ReplyDelete