Thursday, October 4, 2012

Internetworkings

I wish people would stop being so rude on the internet, then maybe I would not have to get out photoshop and start pointing out things in the background. At any rate, I thought of sending him that message, but decided not to since there seems to be more than enough internet trash out there. And yes, I am including him and his responses as part of that internet trash. Still, taking that statement and editing it really made for a small batch of fun for me!

I would like to note that while I saw this first on a friends Facebook status update, the other person I am arguing with I have never met before. All I know is what that man foolishly posts on the internet, which was a lot more than he probably realizes. Anyway, until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment