Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waiting for Morning

I know this is going to sound a little bit special, but I am actually staying up and waiting for the morning so that I can play some new maps in my video game. Though when I write it like that, I kind of sound a little bit retarded since the smarter thing to do would be to wake-up later and play them. But in truth I am also up again because I am having a wonderful time with insomnia and waiting seemed better than not waiting.

So now here I am, bored a little bit and without a movie to watch. I do not know what to do with my time that would be unproductive, which is what I sort of feel like doing more so than what I want to be doing. I guess I will just have to do something productive. Anyway, there's a random post if ever there was one.

No comments:

Post a Comment