Thursday, August 2, 2012

Finally, A Water Roller Coaster

I'm no stranger to water parks, and in fact I actually really enjoy watching the Travel Channel's top water parks in the world. Granted, I've also watched the top theme parks, roller coasters, and bathrooms  in the world as well, but that's because they are always interesting to see. Side note, the top bathroom is gorgeous!

Let me just get back to my main point. I was asked today by my friend Laurel when we were going to Water World and decided to go check out their website. The front page has all over it Mile High Flyer, which is their brand new water roller coaster. I was excited as all get out! Last I checked, there were only two water parks in the world that have a roller coaster. Why? Because the catch is that the roller coasters must only use water to get the people moving. There are no chains on these, there are no tracks, but instead there is a long, swirly, up and down slide that a stretched inner tube must go up and down! Here's the trailer they host on their website!


Now, I have not been on it yet (though I'm sure I'll update this as soon as that happens), but I honestly cannot wait to try this out. My first impression is it looks kind of dull from the video, but then again so do roller coasters when you watch them. I'm sure once I have gravity pushing and pulling my insides around I'll get a thrill rush! I just hope it isn't short.

No comments:

Post a Comment