Saturday, August 18, 2012

Finally, My Car Evolves!

The Evolve Fish
[http://evolvefish.com]
For the past three years, my Mom has been promising me a special "evolve" fish emblem for my car. If you are curious to what an evolve fish is exactly, think of those Jesus Fish but something more for the scientific community.  It is a counter-symbol to say something versus the Jesus fish community, that I believe in evolution and science. Funny enough, after receiving the evolve fish today, I learned that there is a science fish as well, though it looks more like a rocket than a fish (the general shape and coloring is the same). See the link I've provided if you want to get your own! I would also like to just quickly state that while I love my new evolve fish symbol, I am not attacking those that believe in Jesus or the Jesus fish. He was my lord and savior too, I just also believe in evolution.

When they Arrived The Magnet on the Back The Sticker on the Dashboard

Well, today a small package arrived in the mail and my Dad handed it to me telling me he thought it was for me. I opened it up, and sure enough inside was not one, but two evolve fishies! One of the fishes was a magnet and one was a sticker. My Mom had order the two different types because we all felt that putting something like this on the back of my car was making a statement. That statement could be taken out of context by the christian community and they might either rip it off the back of my car or do something much worse. So the sticker portion of the fish will go on my dashboard where no one but my friends will see it and the magnet will be something I strap to the back of my car when my friends want to see what it looks like. After that, I will always take it off my car. After all, I do not want to lose my fishies!


No comments:

Post a Comment