Friday, August 3, 2012

More Pictures!

So I started working on a whole new page of the blog, one that is specifically for all the pictures I've been taking this year. I have a feeling that I'm going to have too many next year and will have to make a brand new page, but until I run into that problem I'm going to use this page. So sorry if it takes a while to load, but it has just under seven months worth of photographs.

I'm probably going to go and do the same thing with artwork that I've worked on in the past year as well as youtube videos. I really like the idea of everything being in one place for the year, making it easy to find and view. If you have any comments to offer, then please tell me because I will take them into consideration.

Anyway, to reach the new page you can either click the tab at the top of the blog (which will remain there) or follow the following link:

[http://canvasspots.blogspot.com/p/spectacular-snapshots.html]

Now beyond just adding in a photograph page for my blog, I've been working on a ton of other formatting issues that were bugging me. For instance, I finally changed the background to a picture that I took. I also worked with the color scheme of the text to make sure that it had some flow with the background while also remaining fairly visible. Yet the best change I did that no one would probably notice is I updated the text on the titles to be something a bit more stylish. I did not have to do this, but I felt it helped with the whole flow of the website.

I'll probably keep working on format for a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment