Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Watch this Music Video: I'm Not a Vampire

A few weeks ago my brother handed me a album by a band I had never heard of. About a day after that, I was listening to several songs over and over again. And a few days after that, I got curious if there was a music video to my favorite songs and went to  on my hunt. What I found was rather surprising, but never-the-less a classic video that I honestly think everyone should watch at least once!




So the reasons I like this music video are always mounting, but the most important reason is that I love the song. It's comical, intelligent, and relatable on several levels! But even beyond that, I love charismatic way that the lead singer (Ronnie Radke) moves about and sings songs relating to his personal experiences and life. That's what I love to see in singers, an enthusiasm that shows more than tells their lives. At any rate, if you haven't seen this music video, take a look!

The Spotted Canvas uses the YouTube® application programming interface but is not endorsed or certified by YouTube, LLC. All of the YouTube® videos  and trademarks displayed on this website are the property of their creators, including but not limited to YouTube, LLC and Epitaph Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment