Monday, July 23, 2012

Listen to This: This is Love

I know that the last time I had music on my blog it was to relate it to my life, but that is not to say that the only reason I want to spread the music I'm currently listening to is because it relates to me or to a friend. I also want to share music that I just enjoyed, or found meaning in, or just started dancing to because it made me happy. And similar to movies, I don't feel that I can put a rating on how good of a song it is. Everyone has different tastes, I know there is a lot of music out there that I do not like. As such, I'm naming all of my recommendations similar to how I write reviews for movies, though even more simplistic. With music I will only be putting up Listen to This, which is a positive spin, and never doing the negative version of Don't Listen to This.

The first song, I've chosen one that I actually just found today but instantly knew I loved. There is something about the beat and sound that just drew me straight in. So, by will.i.am and featuring Eva Simons, I recommend This is Love.


For a little bit of a background, most people actually already know who will.i.am is. His real name is William James Adams, born March 15, 1975, and he is one of the members of The Black Eyed Peas. So if you thought you recognized him but you aren't sure from where, it is probably from that group! Enjoy!

The Spotted Canvas uses the This is Love music video but is not endorsed or certified by Interscope Records. All of the This is Love promotional material and trademarks displayed on this website are the property of Interscope Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment