Thursday, October 11, 2012

Up Late with an Idea

"She Waits by the Cherry Tree in the Rain"
I never conceived the idea that within one post of talking about my families cherry tree in our backyard that I would actually be talking about a cherry tree again. Except, this time I want to show off a slightly different type of cherry tree, one that I found while browsing the internet and then decided to photoshop until I thought it looked both different and artistically beautiful enough to show off. In total, I must have cropped together seven photographs to make the following, through the obvious ones are fairly easy. And from there, I had to go through constant editing to make sure that things reflected, other parts looked right, and everything blended together. To say I spent some time would be a bit of an understatement.

Anyway, the quote included below my masterpiece after a few hours of being in photoshop is one that I actually came up with. I thought the quote keeps things simple, diverting attention to what I would like everyone to notice while not completely killing the idea behind what I originally had intended by this piece. On instagram, that is what I wrote before submitting this. And now I get to wait and see as a flood of likes come in from all directions, though not that I am complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment